For over 70 years, Tri-Boro has been dedicated to providing companies with innovative solutions, equipment and programs for all their storage requirements. All Tri-Boro products are manufactured in accordance with the highest quality standard of the material handling industry.
Open shelving units are ideal for economical, general purpose storage. They allow light to penetrate a storage area and provide for free air flow around stored materials.
Standard side and back sway braces made from 12 gauge steel are used to stabilize open shelving units. Braces are punched to attach to upright posts with nuts and bolts.
- Shelves come in depths of 12″, 15″ 18″, and 24″
- Widths of 36″, 42″, 48″
- Heights from 73″, 85″ & 97″
- Weight Capacity From 550 lbs to 850 lbs Per Shelf
- Shelving Adjustable Without Tools.
Rivet Rack & Adjustable Shelving
Sturdy units provide heavy duty storage for records, warehouses and industrial applications. Our boltless design ensures easy assembly and quick set-up.
- Shelves come in depths of 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″ & 48″
- Widths of 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″, 72″, 84″ & 96″
- Heights from 72″, 84″ & 96″
- Weight Capacity From 1000 lbs to 1300 lbs Per Shelf
- Rivet rack may be used for general purpose and/or record storage applications
- Wide span capability
- Shelves are adjustable on 1-1/2″ centers
- Custom configurations available
- Ply Board shelves available
- Boltless clipless construction assembles in minutes
- Double rivet medium duty beams