- Legs feature double electrical knock outs front and rear.
- Available in either adjustable or flared leg models.
- All steel components receive a three stage Pre- Treatment Process for increased durability of the hard baked enamel finish.
- Optional features include lower and upper storage shelves and a smooth gliding, fully enclosed, steel case drawer.
- Downloadable PDF Includes:
- Hard Wood Maple Top Surface
- Steel Top Work Surface
- Plastic Top Work Surface
- Bench Legs
- Work Bench Accessories
Select hardwood is kiln dried then edge glued. Surface is sealed with two coats of clear vinyl sealer. Sanded smooth for splinter free use. Resistant to moisture. 1 3/4” thick.
Heavy gauge 1 3/4” thick steel construction insures extra durability. Easily maintained and cleaned. It won’t absorb oil or dirt, won’t crack.
Face is high pressure plastic laminate with a backer sheet to balance the construction. Core is two pieces of 3/4” 45 lb. Density particle board with all edges covered with phenolic laminate. 1 5/8” thick.
Provides excellent work surface. The top and bottom are 3/16” hardboard. The core is edge glued lumber with clear hardwood bands sealed with catalyzed varnish. 1 3/4” thick.
Features two 5″ swivel casters with brakes and two 5″ rigid casters for maximum mobility and lock in place stability.